Monday, April 2, 2012

Time Flies when your having fun!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written last.  There is so much to do and so little time.  I am behind on editing right now. I need to design a wedding album for one of my Brides who just got her selection to me and edit two wedding videos into one for another one of my Brides.  

The only time I do wedding video recording any more is for close friends and family. It just takes so much time and so much room on my computer that I stay away from it most of the time.  When I do offer it, I do not give myself a deadline to have it done by, so it may be months before it is edited and on DVD.  
So Jon and Chelsea... it should be done soon!  :o)

Here is a photo of little Dakota at two months. She visited me again on Saturday and we had so much fun capturing her adorable little smiles.  
You can find this adorable hat and sack at:   http://www.dollclothesbydonna.com/craftspage3a.html


Well.. Back to work while my baby is sleeping!



No comments:

Post a Comment